Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more Marketing and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Understanding branding
- Looking at trends and a gallery of brands
- Positioning your brand in the marketplace
- Integrating images and style
- Developing a business promise
- Creating a style guide
- Trademarking your brand
- Tying together the print and web site design for a brand
- Avoiding common mistakes
Skill Level Beginner
- I'm Lorrie Thomas Ross. Welcome to Brand Building Basics. Branding isn't just for big business. Marketplace perception can help or hurt our ability to succeed professionally. Branding applies to products, services, nonprofits, concepts, even people. Whether you're building your brand from the ground up, or managing an existing brand, in this short course, we'll cover how to grab the reins of your brand. We'll start by clarifying the true meaning of branding, Examine several successful brands, and explore helpful branding tools.
Next, we'll dive into development. We'll cover everything from defining your brand to making a style guide. Lastly, we'll help you successfully manage your brand by looking at how to avoid common mistakes. Branding is what builds and boosts business. What kind of mark do you want to make? Let's get started with Brand Building Basics. See you in my course.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.