Each presentation is different and each audience has unique needs. Tatiana Kolovou explains how to choose the format that is going to work best for your presentation, then demonstrates how to build the key visuals for your deck.
- Each presentation will differ, … each audience will have unique needs, … and only you know what format … and only you know what format will work best … will work best for your organization. … for your organization. … Since we have been following Katie in her quest to deliver … in her quest to deliver an excellent product … an excellent product to the executive team, … to the executive team, let's watch her build … let's watch her build some of her key visuals. … some of her key visuals. … This is the introduction slide, … that Katie will share in her presentation. … in her presentation. … Notice the kinetECO logo on the top left … to represent the company connection. … This is the slide that people will see … when they walk into the room. … It describes the presentation theme and the overall tone. … When Katie starts speaking, she will show the next slide … as she talks about the need for kinetECO to enter Brazil, … and being the eighth largest world economy … and the country that has the 16th largest coastline. …
- Explore how to evaluate your audience's knowledge level.
- Define audience value.
- Recall how a 'forest vs. tree' analogy compares to the audience interview and presentation design.
- Recognize what logical appeal means in a presentation setting.
- Define emotional appeal in a presentation setting.