Example stories are shared in the first few videos, and are referred back to throughout the course. Watch in sequential order to get the most out of the course.
- This course is designed to help you gain greater knowledge of what a sales story is, why it's so effective, which stories you should tell, and how to craft your own sales stories. To help with that, I'll be sharing examples of actual sales stories in the next few videos. And I'll be referring back to these stories throughout the course to illustrate the techniques you'll be learning. To get the most out of this course, you should watch it in sequential order, starting from the beginning. If you hear me talking about a story you don't remember, you may want to come back to the beginning and watch again.
- What is a sales story?
- Why tell sales stories?
- The 25 sales stories you need
- How to get buyers to tell their stories
- What makes a great story great?
- Choosing the right story to tell
- Finding great stories
- Story structures
- Challenge, conflict, and resolution
- Delivering stories verbally and in writing
- The ethics of storytelling