Join Richard Chua for an in-depth discussion in this video Before watching this course, part of Six Sigma Foundations.
- There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is designed to introduce you to Six Sigma, its concepts, phases and tools. If you are familiar with the Six Sigma Belt Structure, this course goes beyond a White Belt training, and even covers some of the Yellow Belt material. This course is designed for executives, champions, managers, team members, and anyone curious about Six Sigma.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is Six Sigma?
- Understanding key concepts such as Y = f(x) and sigma level
- Selecting Six Sigma projects and team members
- Planning in the Define phase
- Gathering data in the Measure phase
- Analyzing data in the Analyze phase
- Selecting and evaluating solutions in the Improve phase
- Developing a control plan in the Control phase
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Introduction to Six Sigma
2. Key Concepts in Six Sigma
3. Selection of Six Sigma Projects
4. Define Phase
5. Measure Phase
6. Analyze Phase
7. Improve Phase
8. Control Phase
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.