Join Bob McGannon for an in-depth discussion in this video Before watching this course, part of How to Start a Business with Family and Friends.
- Before watching this course I recommend watching the Entrepreneurship Fundamentals course here on lynda.com. It will explain how to set up a business effectively. And in this course I will share advice on how to start a business with family and friends.
- Clarifying roles and boundaries
- Discovering compatibilities and styles
- Understanding taxes and employee pay
- Having an exit strategy
- Communicating effectively
- Working day-to-day with family with friends
- Balancing family and business roles
- Handling a family crisis
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Organizing Your Business
2. Establishing Governance and Ownership
3. Tips to Keep It Running Smoothly
4. Working with Family and Friends
Working with your friends3m 51s
5. Troubleshooting Areas
Next steps1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.