Automate your social media posts with scheduling software to maximize engagement and create a consistent social media presence. Learn some top options to simplify email marketing with bulk scheduling, trigger-based messages and analytics. Compare email management tools such as aWeber, ActiveCampaign and MailChimp as well as the social media schedulers Hootsuite and Buffer.
- [Voiceover] To gain more customers,…you have to be visible.…Email and social media campaigns…are some of the top visibility tools,…but they can also consume a lot of your time.…Using tools to simplify and automate…these important marketing tasks…can free you up to do more in your business.…There are a number of fantastic tools available…and some that are not so great.…Here are a few that I have used and recommend and why.…Email management.…In an email campaign,…you probably have a newsletter, at minimum.…
At best, you have frequent targeted emails…to lead your potential customer to learn more about you…and to build trust, with the goal of a sale.…You may also offer courses or content delivered…on a scheduled basis.…No matter how small or large your email marketing is,…a management system can save you plenty of time.…When considering an email management program,…make sure it will be able to grow with you…and be easy to use.…A few things I look for are automation.…
Create a preset series of emails…that send automatically on a schedule…
She discusses ways to simplify communication with autoresponders and response templates, and manage event and project communications, customer service, social media, and email marketing endeavors.
The course then explores outsourcing and delegation—including criteria for determining what can and should be outsourced. Finally, Suzanna explores top apps for simplifying and automating aspects of a business, including transcription and paper management.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Integrating business software for data efficiency
- Improving data analysis
- Simplifying communication with templates
- Automating customer service, social media, and email marketing
- Delegating and outsourcing tasks
- Finding the best software and apps to increase productivity