Create easily accessible areas for client communication including FAQ and blog posts on a website regarding frequent questions or topics, public knowledge bases and Client Portals. Streamline customer service tracking and communications with tracking software, web chats, and outsourcing basics. Deliver solutions to your clients automatically and quickly.
- [Voiceover] Customers expect fast response…and easy access to information.…It used to be the only solution was to pay…for additional workers to assist in making this happen…or to have slower response times.…Now, there are options available…to add additional man hours at a lower cost…or to automate services.…Now we can help customers quickly…through tools such as blog articles and templates,…FAQ pages, knowledge bases,…client portals, outsourcing,…support tracking software and online service chats.…
Let's explore each of these.…Blog and templates.…Templates are a useful tool…for answering common questions and communications.…Blog articles can assist in a similar way.…Creating blog posts on your website…for common questions, information, or fixes…can eliminate support requests from customers…and also provide a quick response to common questions.…When a client asks a question…that has been answered thoroughly in your blog post,…you can include a link to the post with your response…rather than retyping the information into your email again.…
She discusses ways to simplify communication with autoresponders and response templates, and manage event and project communications, customer service, social media, and email marketing endeavors.
The course then explores outsourcing and delegation—including criteria for determining what can and should be outsourced. Finally, Suzanna explores top apps for simplifying and automating aspects of a business, including transcription and paper management.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Integrating business software for data efficiency
- Improving data analysis
- Simplifying communication with templates
- Automating customer service, social media, and email marketing
- Delegating and outsourcing tasks
- Finding the best software and apps to increase productivity