Hiring is the tipping point in the engagement equation. Great companies don't have to find engaged employees—they attract them. In this video, Don Phin shares with you with three steps you can take to attract engaged job prospects today.
- Great companies don't have to find…engaged employees, they attract them.…Companies like Zappos and KPMG and Southwest Airlines have…top quality candidates lining up to apply.…And how do they do it?…They make the entire hiring process interesting…and engaging.…Let me give you three basic things…you can do to help the company start attracting…engaged job prospects today.…First, get job prospects to pay attention…by branding the company as an engaging place to work.…
What does your hiring page look like?…Who's attention is it attracting?…Are top prospects excited about your company?…Are they paying attention to your job opportunities…because the branding reflects an engaging work experience?…I've reviewed hundreds of company hiring pages…and most of them are boring at best.…Your hiring page needs to be interesting…and exciting.…Tell stories about doing great work,…share video testimonials from existing employees,…talk about opportunity and career growth.…
A great company hiring page invites you in.…People have lost interest in their current jobs look…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exercising discretionary effort
- Attracting engaged employees
- Assessing the fit of employees
- Making onboarding more engaging
- Learning from new employees
- Provide opportunities for career growth
- Clarifying objectives
- Measuring engagement using surveys
- Being present for employees
- Driving engagement with fun