Hiring is the tipping point in the engagement equation. Great companies don't have to find engaged employees—they attract them. In this video, Don Phin shares with you with three steps you can take to attract engaged job prospects today.
- Great companies don't have to find…engaged employees, they attract them.…Companies like Zappos and KPMG and Southwest Airlines have…top quality candidates lining up to apply.…And how do they do it?…They make the entire hiring process interesting…and engaging.…Let me give you three basic things…you can do to help the company start attracting…engaged job prospects today.…First, get job prospects to pay attention…by branding the company as an engaging place to work.…
What does your hiring page look like?…Who's attention is it attracting?…Are top prospects excited about your company?…Are they paying attention to your job opportunities…because the branding reflects an engaging work experience?…I've reviewed hundreds of company hiring pages…and most of them are boring at best.…Your hiring page needs to be interesting…and exciting.…Tell stories about doing great work,…share video testimonials from existing employees,…talk about opportunity and career growth.…
A great company hiring page invites you in.…People have lost interest in their current jobs look…
- Exercising discretionary effort
- Attracting engaged employees
- Assessing the fit of employees
- Making onboarding more engaging
- Learning from new employees
- Provide opportunities for career growth
- Clarifying objectives
- Measuring engagement using surveys
- Being present for employees
- Driving engagement with fun
Skill Level Advanced
Human Resources: Running Company Onboardingwith Jeff Toister42m 49s Intermediate
Creating a Culture of Learningwith Britt Andreatta1h 13m Intermediate
1. Engagement Begins with You
2. The Engaged Employee
3. Turning Engagement into Productivity
4. Engagement Is an Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.