Explore options for measuring results. Identify the advantages of net promoter score, customer satisfaction and customer effort score. Discuss how surveys can be tied to individual agents. Identify relevant operational metrics, and discuss the importance of observing actual customer behavior.
- [Instructor] When you're launching a customer initiative,…planning and execution are critical.…But so, too, is measuring results.…Here, we'll look at the options you have.…Visibility into your initiative's performance…helps you assess how well it's advancing your goals.…If your goals aren't moving in the right direction,…performance data can help you get back on track.…Just as importantly, if you're advancing your goals,…performance data can verify what's working…and where to perhaps invest additional time and resources.…
It's a win-win either way.…As you build out your approach to customer advocacy,…you'll want to do two things.…First, decide on the measures you'll use to…determine success.…And then, establish a baseline of those measures,…so that you can quantify progress.…In a customer-focused organization, the primary goal…of your strategic initiatives is to create external…advocates, whether by converting them with your…products and services, and/or developing them…through an advocacy program, so the primary measures…
- Identify the benefits of customer advocacy.
- Identify traits of successful customer advocacy.
- Discover ways to understand your customer.
- Evaluate results from a customer advocacy program.
- Determine how to turn customers into brand advocates.
- Assess how to develop a culture of customer advocacy.