Learn how to assess your retail customer service skills so you can continually grow, improve, and offer your clients a world-class experience.
- I have a question for you.…Who's your favorite athlete?…Or a singer?…Or actor?…Would you say these people are world-class at what they do?…If that's true, then how did they get to that level?…Through practice, dedication, and then more practice.…You can deliver a world-class…retail customer service experience…for every one of your customers, but it takes practice.…With practice, you'll be able to deliver…the best strategies and verbiage…to offer world-class customer service…and have fun doing it.…
Here's the thing,…how does your favorite athlete, singer, or actor…stay at that world-class level?…They're constantly looking to improve…and they're always learning and assessing their performance.…As they do this, they continue to get better and better,…you can do the same.…Here are a few keys to self-assessment…that'll ensure your constantly improving your skills…in retail customer service.…If you want to excel at what you do,…you have to get honest with yourself first.…
So, after each customer interaction,…rate your level of service on a scale from one to five,…
In this course, learn techniques to deal with upset customers, and show empathy with active listening. Instructor and customer service expert David Brownlee—the author of Rock Star Customer Service—also provides etiquette tips to ensure quality service at every point of interaction: from the moment customers walk in the door to keeping them happy while they're on hold.
- Why it matters to deliver good service
- Creating a positive attitude
- Delivering a good first impression
- Dealing with upset customers
- How to listen
- Retail etiquette, including phone etiquette