In this video, learn what should be included in an annual prospectus, and how this document can improve the results you obtain from recruiting firms.
- It doesn't make any difference what business you're in,…your vendors play a key role in your success.…The recruiting firms you utilize can help you…attract the top talent to grow your business.…A prospectus is a written description…of the firm's strategies and results.…And requesting an annual prospectus…from your recruiting firms is an effective way…to evaluate and quantify their performance and results.…Let me explain what should be included in a prospectus,…and how this document can improve the results…you obtain from recruiting firms.…
Recruiting firms have established KPIs,…key performance indicators, they can share with you.…An annual prospectus should specify the number…of requisitions you submitted,…how many candidates were interviewed for each job,…the number of jobs they filled,…the time to hire,…and the retention of candidates placed with your company.…You also want to know how long they worked…on each requisition, how many were not filled,…and the reasons they were not successful.…
When you get this report, you need to also review…
- Identifying your needs
- Determining your budget
- Identifying the best recruiting firms
- Questions you should ask
- Determining expectations
- Establishing a follow-up process
- Contracts and agreements
- Guarantees, fees, and bill rates
- Annual prospectus
Skill Level Intermediate
Strategic Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel55m 44s Intermediate
Administrative Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Identify Your Needs
2. Questions You Should Ask
3. Determine Expectations
4. Documentation and Pricing
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.