Learn about three essential aspects of aligning customer service with an organization's vision and mission. Hear examples of how to establish clear direction and effective standards. Understand the importance of ensuring that your organization's brand and personality shines through in every detail of service.
- Too often, I'll see a vision or mission statement…on an entry wall, but then observe very different priorities…in day-to-day operations.…We put our customers first,…but keep the time you spend with them to three minutes.…Or we deliver world class service,…but we sure don't have the resources we need on Mondays.…In the most successful organizations,…from that small cafe you love to the iconic brands…that have built such a great reputation for service,…everything aligns with their vision, mission, and values.…Let's explore three essential aspects of enabling…that to happen.…
One is creating clear direction.…REI, the successful outdoor clothing and equipment retailer…describes their core purpose this way.…"We inspire, educate, and outfit for a lifetime…"of outdoor adventures."…Consider how this statement can help guide customer service.…If I'm an employee, what does that mean…when a customer calls or walks through the door?…What a great start I already have in understanding…what we do.…Dan Gilbert, who was founder and is chairman…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why leadership is important
- Understanding customer expectations
- Establishing KPIs
- Developing a service strategy
- Improving the service process
- Leveraging technology
- Budgeting secrets
- Traits of effective leaders