- Explain the purpose of a taskboard and how it can help keep a project on track.
- List the correct order of the swim lanes on a taskboard.
- Name the two types of burndown charts.
- Recognize the problems that occur when a team does not break down epics into stories.
Skill Level Beginner
- Agile Reports are simple and easy to read. The team uses these reports as information radiators. They'll be on the walls radiating information to everyone in the team. This helps the team communicate and keep the work transparent. We'll start this course by going over the product backlog. This is one of the key reports for the team. The product owner maintains the backlog, but the whole team works to refine user stories. Next, we'll go over the sprint taskboard. This board gives everyone an insight into the team's work. We'll also look at the two types of burndown charts. These charts help keep track of the project and motivate the team. This series is designed to help your team increase the pace and quality of their work. If you're new to Agile or not familiar with some of the terms, then you may want to watch the series from the very beginning. So let's get started Reporting with Agile Charts and Boards.