- Identify the goals of a product owner on an agile team.
- Explore the essentials of an agile roadmap.
- Examine the elements of an agile planning overview.
- Identify key agile product owner competencies.
- Recognize the fundamentals of the experimenting and prototyping phase of agile planning.
- Discover common myths of agile product ownership.
Skill Level Beginner
- Great, Agile product owners are critical to any team's success and it just might be the toughest role on the team. If your Agile projects result in valuable products quickly, you likely have a high performing product owner on the team. If not, it might be time to examine how product ownership can be the key to creating better Agile results. Hi, I'm Angela Wick and welcome to this course, which focuses on the essential role of an Agile product owner.
Product owners determine precisely what gets built and in what order. They have a ruthless focus on value and with great product owners, Agile teams create inspiring products that customers love. In this course, you will learn how exceptional product ownership can help organizations reach their full potential with Agile. Encouraging both business and technical teams to come together as one to deliver value.
We'll also examine a product owner's key responsibilities, how they collaborate with others, and what a typical day looks like. Are you ready to start creating better products? Let's dive in.