LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The goals, background, and mindset of a product owner
- Product ownership as a team
- Understanding product requirements in Agile
- Defining a valuable product
- Analyzing a product roadmap
- Defining a backlog
- Creating an agile release plan
- Setting your expectations as an agile product owner
Skill Level Beginner
- Great, Agile product owners are critical to any team's success and it just might be the toughest role on the team. If your Agile projects result in valuable products quickly, you likely have a high performing product owner on the team. If not, it might be time to examine how product ownership can be the key to creating better Agile results. Hi, I'm Angela Wick and welcome to this course, which focuses on the essential role of an Agile product owner.
Product owners determine precisely what gets built and in what order. They have a ruthless focus on value and with great product owners, Agile teams create inspiring products that customers love. In this course, you will learn how exceptional product ownership can help organizations reach their full potential with Agile. Encouraging both business and technical teams to come together as one to deliver value.
We'll also examine a product owner's key responsibilities, how they collaborate with others, and what a typical day looks like. Are you ready to start creating better products? Let's dive in.