Learn what's expected of you after you pass the ACP exam so you can keep it up to date.
- Once you submit your test,…you'll know immediately whether you passed.…Your results will appear on your computer testing screen.…As you leave the testing center,…you'll be able to pick up your printed results…on your way out.…And, within a few days,…you can log into the PMI website and review your results.…There are three possible results in each toolkit category.…They include, proficient,…which is performance better than average candidates,…moderately proficient,…which is performance on par with typical candidates,…and below proficient,…which is performance worst than average candidates.…
If you don't pass on the first try,…you can take the test up to three times…in your year of eligibility.…Fees apply, but this test report is a great guide…to helping you prep for your next attempt.…If you do pass, now you can expect to receive a few things…from PMI in the mail;…a congratulatory letter,…details on how to maintain and renew…your PMI-ACP certification,…and your certificate.…Be sure to file these away in a safe place.…
PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exam overview
- Exam benefits
- Determining eligibility for the exam
- Navigating the application and audit process
- Reviewing core domain areas
- Reviewing the metrics covered on the exam
- How earned value management applies in agile
- What to expect on test day