Higher level candidate sourcing techniques and strategies including chat rooms, meetups, networking..
- One of the most rewarding aspects of sourcing and…recruiting is no two days are ever alike,…and the job market, technology, and sourcing…resources continue to change.…That is why it's so important to…continue to learn advanced sourcing techniques,…and connect with others to learn about new sourcing…resources as they hit the market.…First, let's discuss advanced searches on Google.…The following section covers the most…important advanced operators on Google,…the ones that make sourcing most productive.…
The site, operator tells Google to look…for results that come from a specific site or domain.…You can specify a complete or partial domain name to search,…and also specify a directory of the domain.…X-raying is recruiter-speak for using the operator…site on search engines.…The intitle operater tells Google to search for…keywords or phrases in the title of a webpage.…Since page titles tend to relate to their topic,…you want to use intitle operator when you have…a good idea of what title a good result might have.…
- Explain the benefits of mobile recruiting.
- Predict future employment needs to create an effective sourcing strategy.
- Identify the benefits of Boolean search strings and crowdsourcing.
- Recognize the role of social media in sourcing new talent.
- List four factors you should consider when evaluating new or current resources.
- Name two areas in which your sourcing and recruiting strategies can be enhanced by proactive recruiting.