Is a learning experience one size fits all? Explore the power of analytics to create a completely customized learning experience for each learner, as adapting to their skill level and paces with their learning leads to a more rewarding learning experience
- Have you ever created a great learning experience,…perhaps a module for managers or an awesome course…for employees and you get mixed reviews?…Perhaps some of the participants rave about how great it was…while others complain that it was too simple or boring.…It can be really difficult to create learning…that meets all the needs…of all the people who will attend it.…They each have different levels of skill,…professional experience and attitudes toward learning.…Well, adaptive learning solves this challenge.…Adaptive learning solutions are tech based,…and use the power of analytics…to create a completely customized learning experience…for each learner.…
Adapting to their skill level…and keeping pace with their learning.…This means that if Kiana has more experience…or learns quicker than her colleague Noah,…the course will move faster and provide her…with more advanced concepts sooner than it does for him.…Adaptive learning can be used for all kinds of learning.…And it's internal assessments can be set…for different levels of achievement.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Demonstrate how to establish a growth mindset
- Explain 2 methods to integrate learning into your organization
- Demonstrate how to empower through knowledge sharing
- Provide a way to overcome an 3 obstacles
- Demonstrate a method for addressing opportunities
- Explain 3 best practices to measuring success