Join Tatiana Kolovou for an in-depth discussion in this video Action plan, part of Developing Cross-Cultural Intelligence.
- Think of an upcoming situation where you will be…interacting with people in a different culture…or where they may come into your culture…to interact with you.…The asses, strategize, act, and evaluate mindset…is laid out for you together with some initial…clarifying context questions in the form of an action plan.…Alongside it, I give you a filled out…action plan that I followed.…It reflects the task of designing…and implementing an intricate visit…of a high profile international alumni from our university.…
Now if you're looking for more resources…to add to your cross-cultural intelligence library,…check you the handout that's included in this course.…Whether you're interacting with people from a different…culture than yours, or need to be effective…in a new cultural environment, I hope that this course…has given you the theory, examples,…and practical tools to help you be effective.…Best of luck!…
- Review the differences between high and low context culture.
- Define individual culture.
- Explore the differences between a direct and an indirect communicator.
- Define a high status culture.
- Define risk as it relates to culture.
- Recall the scenario that best describes a monocronic workplace.
- Review the characteristics of a person with a internal locus of control.