Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Understanding interview formats
- Anticipating questions and preparing answers
- Researching potential employers
- Establishing good body language in the interview
- Reviewing your performance
- Answering questions using the Situation-Action-Result method
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- The interview is one of the most important parts of the job search and your chance to shine. If you're lucky to have gotten an interview, you've gotten past the screening stage and you may have beaten out hundreds of other candidates to get to this point. This is your opportunity to show the value you will bring to the organization and land the job. We'll begin with preparation, where I'll discuss the various types of interview formats and help you anticipate questions. I'll give you techniques that you can use to practice and best prepare for the interview.
Next, we'll talk about how to confidently approach the actual interview. Making a good first impression, navigating difficult interviews, and getting your message across using effective body language. Finally, we'll talk about follow-up, where you assess your own performance, send thank-yous, and respond appropriately to the employer's decision. You want to be the final candidate and having a successful interview is one of the most crucial steps to finding your next job.
So let's get started with Acing Your Interview.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.