Join Ethan Imboden for an in-depth discussion in this video About this course, part of Design Thinking: Venture Design.
- [Instructor] We've integrated LinkedIn groups with our design thinking series and I hope you'll go to the link below and participate in these conversations. You'll need to be a LinkedIn member. If you're not already, it's free and pretty easy to sign up. Just go to LinkedIn.com and click Sign Up. Then paste this URL into your browser and click Join Group. You'll then receive an email from LinkedIn for the group and you'll be able to participate in design thinking related discussions through your web browser at LinkedIn.com/groups or via the LinkedIn groups app which is available for most smartphones.
Even if you're not in the LinkedIn group, the course has links, worksheets and suggested readings in the exercise files. I'd love your feedback on the course content and the community as we go along, so please share your thoughts. Thanks for taking part in this course and joining the group conversations.
- Understanding the role of design in entrepreneurship
- Succeeding with transient advantage
- Aligning innovation to growth strategy
- Exploring the principles of venture design
- Granting and defending autonomy
- Driving continuous engagement
- Prioritizing progress over process
- Designing the impact, not the product