Learn what the eligibility requirements are to take the ACP exam.
- The ACP exam isn't just…for project managers or scrum masters.…It's designed so that all perspectives…on an agile team are addressed,…scrum masters, product owners, and team members.…Individuals in any of those roles…can take and benefit from the ACP exam.…With this in mind, PMI designed the eligibility requirements…to be broad so that the exam is inclusive…for all agile professionals.…It enables you to demonstrate to employers…and stakeholders your level of professionalism…in agile knowledge, skills, and abilities,…and increase your versatility in tools and techniques.…
There are four prerequisites to taking the exam.…They are a secondary degree or high school diploma…and an associate's degree or equivalent.…2,000 hours of general project experience.…1,500 hours working on agile project teams…or with agile methodologies.…And 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.…Let's look at each requirement in a little more detail.…2,000 hours of general project experience may seem…like a lot, but it really isn't as steep as it sounds.…
PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exam overview
- Exam benefits
- Determining eligibility for the exam
- Navigating the application and audit process
- Reviewing core domain areas
- Reviewing the metrics covered on the exam
- How earned value management applies in agile
- What to expect on test day