If your application for the ACP exam is audited, learn the steps necessary to pass the audit.
- You were probably thinking you're home free,…nothing more to do but final preparations…for the PMI-ACP exam.…But then, you paid the testing fee…and bam, received a notice…that you've been randomly selected for an audit.…The audit notification email will include instructions…on how to download the audit package.…You have 90 days to complete the audit…and you'll be unable to schedule your exam…until you've passed the audit.…Audit responses are only accepted in hard copy,…so your first step will be to print…the contents of the package.…
In a nutshell, the process is meant to verify…that all the experience and training…you listed on the application is true and accurate.…So long as you truthfully completed your application,…it should be simple to pass the audit.…That being said, it is time consuming…and can be stressful.…You'll be asked to provide supporting documentation…for all aspects of the application.…Education background, general project experience,…agile project experience, and training certificates.…
Failure to comply with the audit…
PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exam overview
- Exam benefits
- Determining eligibility for the exam
- Navigating the application and audit process
- Reviewing core domain areas
- Reviewing the metrics covered on the exam
- How earned value management applies in agile
- What to expect on test day