Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Scanning Techniques for Business and Home.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Well, I guess this is thank you and goodbye.…Thank you so much for taking the scanning course for business and home.…And I hope it helps you with all your documents and images and line art and I…hope to see you again, maybe somewhere in lynda.com.…Maybe in my Photoshop course and color correction or maybe on my website at…taztallyphotography.com. Until then, adieu!…
- Caring for a scanner
- Understanding pixels and resolution
- Choosing scanning software
- Scanning logos and line art
- Scanning grayscale vs. color
- Scanning for print
- Converting documents to editable text with graphics
- Scanning images for use on websites
- Converting images and documents to PDFs
- Emailing and faxing scanned images
- Creating PDFs for OCR
- Automating the scan process
Skill Level Beginner
Small Office Networking to Connect, Share, and Printwith Garrick Chow3h 23m Appropriate for all
Scanning Techniques for Photography, Art, and Designwith Taz Tally6h 53m Intermediate
1. Scanning Fundamentals
2. Scanning Tasks
3. Start to Finish: Scanning Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.