LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is agile project management?
- Selecting an agile project
- Scoping the project
- Designing your sprint structure
- Collecting requirements
- Running stand-up meetings
- Managing issues and risks
- Tracking lessons learned
- Responding to change requests
- Closing the project
- Spotting signs of trouble
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- This course cover the characteristics of Agile projects, the Agile project lifecycle, and the best ways to manage Agile projects during each phase of their lifecycle. We will start by examining the stages of the Agile project in detail, including the deliverables you produce along the way and the most common tools and approaches to help you manage an Agile project. Then I will guide you through techniques to help ensure your Agile projects will be successful. Next, I'll describe the characteristics that make a project a good candidate for Agile methods and techniques.
Then I will show you the various techniques and tools that are applied to determine project scope and set project expectations. Agile projects must be managed with care. Having the right tools and techniques in your toolkit can make the job of managing an Agile project much easier. I will introduce you to these tools and techniques in Agile project management.