- View Offline
- Customizing a shared recipe
- Creating your own simple recipe
- Putting IFTTT to practical use
- Automating publishing, posting, and sharing
- Managing contacts and calendars
- Working with sensors and devices
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Charles Hollins and this is Up and Running with IFTTT. IFTTT which stands for If This Then That, is a web-based tool for connecting different digital channels together. With IFTTT you can combine different web and social media applications, automate tasks, web enable lights, appliances, and wearable technologies such as Google Glass and fitness trackers. In the first part of the course you'll learn how to find and customize existing recipes and create and share new ones.
In the last chapter we'll explore several fun and practical recipes that illustrate how to use IFTTT to manage contacts, tasks and memos, organize links, content and media, automate publishing, posting and sharing, and monitor and control physical sensors and devices. So let's roll up our sleeves and get started.