- View Offline
- Understanding how keywords work
- Using long-tail keywords, phrase patterns, and plurals
- Organizing keyword data with a keyword spreadsheet
- Interpreting data and discovering searcher intent
- Measuring keyword competitiveness and brand impact
- Examining keyword demand and keyword trends
- Applying keywords to your website for maximum searchability
- Creating effective PPC ads based on keywords
- Understanding PPC bidding strategies to avoid costly mistakes
- Measuring results so you can further prioritize marketing efforts
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi, I'm Matt Bailey. Welcome to keyword strategy in depth. Keyword research is the fundamental building block, for all of your on-line marketing efforts. It goes beyond optimizing your website, to enabling a better connection when marketing to your audience, as you are using their language. We'll begin by finding sources for keywords, seeing how search engines deliver different results based on the types of keywords, and building your keyword lists.
Next, I'll demonstrate how to effectively sift through the keyword data, in ways that maximize your ability to understand the searcher, and derive their intent. We'll see how to implement your keywords throughout the content of your website. Then, I'll demonstrate how to setup an initial Google AdWords campaign, utilizing your keywords, and avoiding the top five mistakes that companies make in AdWords. I've been marketing online for nearly 20 years, and I love to teach people how to be successful in their own businesses with the tools, tips, and experience I've learned along the way.
Now, let's get started.