- What is pay-per-click marking?
- Understanding the pros and cons of PPC
- Creating AdWords and Bing accounts
- Setting up campaigns
- Setting daily and monthly budgets
- Researching and selecting keywords
- Writing ad copy
- Understanding Quality Score
- Leveraging display, content, and partner networks
- Using offline desktop editors
Skill Level Beginner
- [Elizabeth] Hi, I'm Elizabeth Marsten and welcome to Pay-Per-Click Fundamentals. In this course we'll cover the best practices for setting up Google Adwords and Bing Ads accounts. How to assess performance and tips for optimization to reach your paid search marketing goals. I'll start by walking through how Pay-Per-Click works, the pros and cons of doing Pay-Per-Click marketing and the ideal approach to setting up your accounts from the ground up. Then I will walk through how to set up a budget, how to determine success, and what metrics to utilize during that determination.
We'll then explore more advanced techniques and troubleshooting tips to make sure that you are getting the most out of your paid search dollars. Lastly, I'll leave you with some tools of the trade and overall tips to carry with you through your account optimization efforts. Pay-Per-Click or PPC is a great marketing channel that at it's basic nature is very simple and offers a lot of control, not available with most marketing channels. While the base working PPC remain fairly simple and straight forward, it is getting more and more complex with additional functionalities being offered every day.
This course aims to set you with the best foundation possible, so that no matter how many features and functionalities are introduced, you have a solid foundation to build on.