- Building an email list
- Collecting email addresses
- Offering incentives to increase signups
- Deciding on a format for emails
- Including links
- Sending valuable offers
- Creating effective From address and subject lines
- Combing email with social media and mobile devices
- Managing bounced and blocked email
- Evaluating email click-through data
- Automating email marketing
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi and welcome to Email marketing basics. I'm John Arnold. Directly marketing to your target audience via email is a great way to grow your business or organization. In this course, I'll give you a broad overview of the email marketing techniques to help you get started. This course begins by showing you how to get your email marketing program off the ground. We'll take a look at how to build your email list, while complying with regulations and consumer preferences. I'll show you which types of email content and designs are most effective. I'll give you tips for coming up with good content as well as making that content more valuable.
We'll also discuss how to adapt your email from mobile devices, combine emails with social media, and automate your emails to save time. Tracking your emails and avoiding balances, spam filters, and blocked email is important, so I'll show you to best practices for getting email delivered, opened and read. All of this and more, is just a few clicks away, so let's get started with Email marketing Basics.
Q: Where can I learn more about internet marketing?
A: Discover more on this topic by visiting internet marketing on lynda.com.