Email Marketing Basics
Let John Arnold show you how to get the most out of email marketing campaigns. This course offers strategies for building a quality list of subscribers and maintaining a company's brand and reputation by complying with spam laws, creating valuable email content, and ensuring emails are branded consistently. It also covers crafting marketing emails—from format and design to content—and analyzing the effectiveness of email campaigns.
- Building an email list
- Collecting email addresses
- Offering incentives to increase signups
- Deciding on a format for emails
- Including links
- Sending valuable offers
- Creating effective From address and subject lines
- Combing email with social media and mobile devices
- Managing bounced and blocked email
- Evaluating email click-through data
- Automating email marketing
- Hi and welcome to Email marketing basics. I'm John Arnold. Directly marketing to your target audience via email is a great way to grow your business or organization. In this course, I'll give you a broad overview of the email marketing techniques to help you get started. This course begins by showing you how to get your email marketing program off the ground. We'll take a look at how to build your email list, while complying with regulations and consumer preferences. I'll show you which types of email content and designs are most effective. I'll give you tips for coming up with good content as well as making that content more valuable.
We'll also discuss how to adapt your email from mobile devices, combine emails with social media, and automate your emails to save time. Tracking your emails and avoiding balances, spam filters, and blocked email is important, so I'll show you to best practices for getting email delivered, opened and read. All of this and more, is just a few clicks away, so let's get started with Email marketing Basics.
Adobe Color Essential Training12,579 Views
Neil Blumenthal on Branding0 Views
Squarespace 7 Intermediate Techniques31,764 Views
Organization Communication74,577 Views
Home Monitoring and Control with Raspberry Pi35,289 Views
Online Marketing Fundamentals1,221,131 Views
SEO Fundamentals1,097,240 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views
HTML Essential Training3,250,120 Views