Creating an HTML Email Newsletter
In this course, author Tim Slavin shows how to design and code an HTML email newsletter, including setting the final dimensions and color palette, placing images and copy in the code structures of the file, and defining the newsletter's parameters with tables within tables. The course demonstrates each step of building an HTML newsletter, up to testing and sending the email.
- Adjusting margins and padding in the code
- Setting the look for headers and footers
- Testing the code with tools like BrowserLab
- Building a TXT equivalent of an HTML email for simple email readers
- [Voiceover] Hi I'm Time Slavin. And welcome to creating HTML email and newsletters. In this course, we will build an HTML email that looks just like this. At the top is header area where you can include a link to any web version of your email. We then have border that is a background image. We have a logo, we have a copy area with a heading, subheading, and a copy block with different styles. Underneath that, is a photograph and below that are the address information.
Copyright, and Facebook information. Finally, at the very bottom is an area where you can add your unsubscribed link. By watching this course you'll learn how to build almost any HTML email. And I hope you find it valuable.
Up and Running with Lighting: Studio Lights and Flash122,321 Views
Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Prep Course21,489 Views
AutoCAD 2014 Essentials: 04 Annotating a Drawing81,858 Views
3D Textures: Formed Concrete8,590 Views
Flash Professional CS5: Creating a Simple Game for Android Devices169,086 Views
3ds Max 2015 Essential Training495,296 Views
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,429,883 Views
3ds Max 2013 Essential Training820,714 Views