- Recognize a common mistake that leaders make when articulating a purpose.
- Identify a question that can help you connect purpose to performance.
- Recall the benefits of talking about purpose on a regular basis.
- Explain the problems that can arise from using quantitative metrics.
- Examine the driving question in sales coaching to discover how you can make an impact on customers.
- Determine why many leaders are afraid to say no in decision-making moments.
Skill Level Intermediate
- If I were to ask your team, what's the purpose of your business, what would they say? If you're not sure, it's time for us to get clear, because research has proven that leading with a clear purpose, something bigger than money, actually increases employee engagement. It drives innovation and it ultimately drives more revenue. In today's time, purpose is not a soft, fluffy nice-to-have, it is a must have, if you want to attract the best talent and you want to win the market.
I'm Lisa Earle McLeod, I'm the author of Selling with Noble Purpose and Leading with Noble Purpose. I've worked with leaders all around the world to build cultures of purpose that drove revenue and engagement. So now, I'd like to share what I've learned with you. In this course, I'll cover real-life examples. You'll get practical techniques and talking points that you can use to amp up the level of purpose in your own organization. So join me on LinkedIn Learning to become a more purpose-driven leader.