- Articulate the financial impact of purpose on business results
- Identify who your customer is and describe how you help them
- Integrate purpose and performance
- Develop qualitative metrics that provide a forward looking-lens into performance
- Foster a mindset of purpose in a quota-driven sales culture using active sales coaching
- Integrate an organizational purpose into decision making and strategy
Skill Level Intermediate
- If I were to ask your team, what's the purpose of your business, what would they say? If you're not sure, it's time for us to get clear, because research has proven that leading with a clear purpose, something bigger than money, actually increases employee engagement. It drives innovation and it ultimately drives more revenue. In today's time, purpose is not a soft, fluffy nice-to-have, it is a must have, if you want to attract the best talent and you want to win the market.
I'm Lisa Earle McLeod, I'm the author of Selling with Noble Purpose and Leading with Noble Purpose. I've worked with leaders all around the world to build cultures of purpose that drove revenue and engagement. So now, I'd like to share what I've learned with you. In this course, I'll cover real-life examples. You'll get practical techniques and talking points that you can use to amp up the level of purpose in your own organization. So join me on LinkedIn Learning to become a more purpose-driven leader.