Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Learning QlikView.
- Before I dive into Up and Running with Qlikview 11, I'd like to review what you need to know to succeed with this course. First, of course, you should be familiar with basic computer usage. However, there are some other things that you should know about how the specific versions of Qlikview work. Specifically, if you're using the free Personal edition, you can only create Qlikview documents from Excel workbooks. If you have Standard or Enterprise versions of the program, then you can bring in data from other sources.
Finally, you should know that files created using the free Personal version or edition can only be opened if two things are true, and they must both be true. First, they have to be opened on the computer where they were created, and second, they must be opened by the user who created them or at least from within the account of that user. So what that means is that the free Personal edition, and this makes sense, is more limited than what you can do with the version that you pay for. So, with that in mind, we can proceed, and we can work with Qlikview 11 so you can learn how to summarize your data effectively.
- Identify which systems the Windows x64 download option should be used for.
- Recall how to get rid of a certain command currently showing in a toolbar.
- Recall the benefits of using the Index tab and the Search tab.
- Explain what a green dot in one of the search filters of a multi box indicates.
- Recognize how to sort a list by the name of the month.
- List the types of charts you can convert a bar chart into.
Skill Level Beginner
Excel Data Analysis: Forecastingwith Wayne Winston3h 7m Intermediate
1. Introducing QlikView
2. Managing Data Sources and Visualizations
3. Managing QlikView Sheets and Files
4. Creating Charts and Summaries in QlikView
5. Creating and Manipulating Pivot Tables
Further resources1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.