Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Up and Running with QlikView.
- If you have a premium subscription to the lynda.com online training library, then you have access to the Exercise Files for this course. I have downloaded the files from the site, and installed them in a folder called Exercise Files on my desktop. If I want to use any of the files, I can double-click to open the Exercise Files folder, and within I can find the files for the course located within a folder for each chapter. So, for example, if I want to see the files for Chapter 2, I can double-click to open that folder.
If you have a paid version of QlikView and a premium subscription to the lynda.com online training library, then you can download and use these files. Otherwise, if you don't have a premium subscription, or if you're using a free version of QlikView, you can create your own assets and follow along.
- Installing QlikView
- Setting user preferences and document properties
- Creating visualizations
- Adding objects like List boxes, Multi boxes, and containers
- Adding, deleting, and moving sheets
- Sorting and filtering QlikView data
- Creating charts and pivot tables
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing QlikView
2. Managing Data Sources and Visualizations
3. Managing QlikView Sheets and Files
4. Creating Charts and Summaries in QlikView
5. Creating and Manipulating Pivot Tables
Further resources1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.