Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Reordering and deleting sheets, part of Up and Running with QlikView.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- QlikView reports rarely stay static.…As your reporting needs change, so should your files.…In this movie, I will show you how…to change the order of sheets in your QlikView reports…and delete sheets that you no longer need.…My sample file is the ChangingSheets report,…and you can find it in the Chapter03 folder…of the Exercise Files collection.…If you want to change a sheet's position on the tab row,…just right click the sheet tab, and then you can either…click Promote Sheet to move it to the left…or Demote Sheet to move it to the right.…
Let's say that I want to move…the Dashboard sheet to the right.…That means I would want to demote it,…so I'll click that, and it moves.…If I wanted to promote it back to the center,…I could right click its tab and then click Promote Sheet.…Note that Demote Sheet is greyed out,…because the Dashboard tab is all the way to the right.…There is no place to put it to the right,…so I can't demote it.…I'll click Promote, and it moves to the center.…If you want to delete a sheet,…then right click the sheet tab,…
- Installing QlikView
- Setting user preferences and document properties
- Creating visualizations
- Adding objects like List boxes, Multi boxes, and containers
- Adding, deleting, and moving sheets
- Sorting and filtering QlikView data
- Creating charts and pivot tables
Skill Level Beginner
Excel 2013: Managing and Analyzing Datawith Dennis Taylor2h 2m Intermediate
Excel 2013: Data Validation in Depthwith Dennis Taylor1h 5m Intermediate
Excel Data Analysis: Forecastingwith Wayne Winston3h 7m Intermediate
1. Introducing QlikView
2. Managing Data Sources and Visualizations
3. Managing QlikView Sheets and Files
4. Creating Charts and Summaries in QlikView
5. Creating and Manipulating Pivot Tables
Further resources1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.