Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Moving, aligning, and deleting sheet objects, part of Up and Running with QlikView.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- After you create sheet objects such as list boxes,…multi-boxes or charts, you can change the…objects' positions, change their sizes and…also delete any objects that you don't need.…In this movie, I will show you how…to perform all of those tasks.…My sample file is the Aligning report…and you can find it in the Chapter 3 folder of…the exercise files collection.…In this report, you can see I have three objects.…Two list boxes, one for Weekday,…one for State, and also a chart.…
If I want to change the position of any…of these objects, all I need to do is…move my mouse pointer over the title bar.…That's the one here that says Weekday.…It gives you the identifier for the control…and then you can use your left mouse button…to drag the items into a new position.…You'll notice that when you're dragging, the…mouse pointer changes to a four way arrow.…You can just put that wherever you want it to go…and when you release the left…mouse button, it stays in place.…If you want to resize a control, then…you move your mouse pointer over…
- Installing QlikView
- Setting user preferences and document properties
- Creating visualizations
- Adding objects like List boxes, Multi boxes, and containers
- Adding, deleting, and moving sheets
- Sorting and filtering QlikView data
- Creating charts and pivot tables
Skill Level Beginner
Excel 2013: Managing and Analyzing Datawith Dennis Taylor2h 2m Intermediate
Excel 2013: Data Validation in Depthwith Dennis Taylor1h 5m Intermediate
Excel Data Analysis: Forecastingwith Wayne Winston3h 7m Intermediate
1. Introducing QlikView
2. Managing Data Sources and Visualizations
3. Managing QlikView Sheets and Files
4. Creating Charts and Summaries in QlikView
5. Creating and Manipulating Pivot Tables
Further resources1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.