Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Getting help in QlikView, part of Learning QlikView.
- The QlikView team made their program as powerful…and easy to use as possible, but how you perform…certain tasks or even discover which tasks…you can perform isn't always obvious.…In this movie, I will show you how to use the QlikView…Help system to find the information you need…to use the program more effectively.…The sample file I'm working in is the Help Report…and you can find it in the Chapter 1 folder…of your exercise files collection.…To display the help system, you'll open…the Help menu and click Contents.…
Doing so displays the QlikView Help application…and you can position your mouse pointer…over the bottom right corner and when you see…a diagonal arrow, you can drag to increase the size…of the Help application if necessary.…The first thing you see is the Contents tab.…It's laid out like a book with a series of chapters,…and in those chapters are sections and sub sections…going down to individual topics.…For example, if you wanted to have an overview of QlikView,…you could double click the New to QlikView topic.…
- Identify which systems the Windows x64 download option should be used for.
- Recall how to get rid of a certain command currently showing in a toolbar.
- Recall the benefits of using the Index tab and the Search tab.
- Explain what a green dot in one of the search filters of a multi box indicates.
- Recognize how to sort a list by the name of the month.
- List the types of charts you can convert a bar chart into.
Skill Level Beginner
Excel Data Analysis: Forecastingwith Wayne Winston3h 7m Intermediate
1. Introducing QlikView
2. Managing Data Sources and Visualizations
3. Managing QlikView Sheets and Files
4. Creating Charts and Summaries in QlikView
5. Creating and Manipulating Pivot Tables
Further resources1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.