Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Further resources, part of Up and Running with QlikView.
- Thank you again for spending time…with Up and Running with QlikView 11.…I hope you've gotten a lot out of the course…and that the skills help you in your business,…so that you can discover and act…on important data from within your organization.…I'd like to sign off by giving you some additional resources…that you can use to learn more about QlikView.…The first is the QlikView, or Qlik…as the company is called, website,…and that's online at www.qlik.com.…
There are also two books I'd like to recommend.…The first is Learning QlikView Data Visualization…by Karl Pover, and that is published by Packt Publishing.…That is a compact guide, and it gives you an overview…of the skills that you need to work in QlikView.…The second book is also by Packt Publishing,…and that is a far larger work with more advanced skills,…and it's called QlikView 11 for Developers.…If you're working in an environment,…and you need to create customized solutions in QlikView,…this is the book you want to get.…
Thanks again, and best of luck with QlikView.…
- Installing QlikView
- Setting user preferences and document properties
- Creating visualizations
- Adding objects like List boxes, Multi boxes, and containers
- Adding, deleting, and moving sheets
- Sorting and filtering QlikView data
- Creating charts and pivot tables
Skill Level Beginner
Excel 2013: Managing and Analyzing Datawith Dennis Taylor2h 2m Intermediate
Excel 2013: Data Validation in Depthwith Dennis Taylor1h 5m Intermediate
Excel Data Analysis: Forecastingwith Wayne Winston3h 7m Intermediate
1. Introducing QlikView
2. Managing Data Sources and Visualizations
3. Managing QlikView Sheets and Files
4. Creating Charts and Summaries in QlikView
5. Creating and Manipulating Pivot Tables
Further resources1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.