Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Formatting a pivot table, part of Learning QlikView.
- QlikView pivot tables let you display…and organize your data effectively.…That said, the basic pivot table…formatting is just that, basic.…If you want to change your formatting,…both in the general appearance of your data…and also to reflect the values…in your pivot table, you can do so.…I will demonstrate using the format pivot sample document,…and you can find that in the chapter five folder…of the exercise files collection.…To change the pivot table's formatting,…we need to change its properties.…
So I will right-click the pivot table's…title bar and click properties.…Doing so displays the chart properties dialog box.…Based on where you were working last,…you might see a different tab when you open up.…In this case I want to go to the visual cues tab,…so I'll click that, and when I do you see a tab…with controls that let you change the format…that's applied to data based on its value.…You can see here that I have controls that allow me…to have an upper limit and a lower limit.…
Any value that is greater than or equal to whatever I type…
- Identify which systems the Windows x64 download option should be used for.
- Recall how to get rid of a certain command currently showing in a toolbar.
- Recall the benefits of using the Index tab and the Search tab.
- Explain what a green dot in one of the search filters of a multi box indicates.
- Recognize how to sort a list by the name of the month.
- List the types of charts you can convert a bar chart into.
Skill Level Beginner
Excel Data Analysis: Forecastingwith Wayne Winston3h 7m Intermediate
1. Introducing QlikView
2. Managing Data Sources and Visualizations
3. Managing QlikView Sheets and Files
4. Creating Charts and Summaries in QlikView
5. Creating and Manipulating Pivot Tables
Further resources1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.