Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Downloading and installing QlikView, part of Up and Running with QlikView.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- If your company already has a QlikView license…then you can install the software…using instructions from your IT department…but in case you need to download a version,…either for personal use…or for individual use within a company,…I'll show you how to do that in this movie.…I have gone to the company's website in my web browser.…Once you're on the site, you can…find the download of the free version of QlikView…by clicking the Free Downloads link.…From there, you will go to the downloads page…and in this case, I want to download…the QlikView Personal Edition,…so I'll scroll down using my mouse wheel…and click Get QlikView Personal Edition.…
Once you're there, you need to indicate…which version of the software you want.…You can have up to Windows 7 in either…x86 (32bit) or 64bit or you can also…get it for Windows 8 in 64bit version.…In this case, I will select the Windows x64 for 64bit.…I will indicate that I have accepted…the User License Agreement.…I have downloaded the software previously…so I don't need to fill out any forms.…
- Installing QlikView
- Setting user preferences and document properties
- Creating visualizations
- Adding objects like List boxes, Multi boxes, and containers
- Adding, deleting, and moving sheets
- Sorting and filtering QlikView data
- Creating charts and pivot tables
Skill Level Beginner
Excel 2013: Managing and Analyzing Datawith Dennis Taylor2h 2m Intermediate
Excel 2013: Data Validation in Depthwith Dennis Taylor1h 5m Intermediate
Excel Data Analysis: Forecastingwith Wayne Winston3h 7m Intermediate
1. Introducing QlikView
2. Managing Data Sources and Visualizations
3. Managing QlikView Sheets and Files
4. Creating Charts and Summaries in QlikView
5. Creating and Manipulating Pivot Tables
Further resources1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.