Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a Table box, part of Learning QlikView.
- QlikView lets you summarize your data visually.…But, there might be times when you want…to see the data underlying that visualization.…If that's the case, you can create a Table Box…and select which columns of data you want to display.…And, we'll use the CreateTableBox sample file.…And, you can find that report in the Chapter Two…folder of your exercise files collection.…I have plenty of room on my QlikView report.…And, to create a Table Box, I open the Layout menu,…point to New Sheet Object, and click Table Box.…
Doing so displays the New Table Box dialogue box.…The first thing I can do is create…a Title for the Table Box.…And, in this case, I'll just call it Raw Data.…So, I'm typing in the Title field there.…Next, I need to add all the fields that I want to display.…If I want to add an individual field,…then I can just click it.…So, for example, I click Order and then click Add,…the Order field disappears from…the Available Fields list and appears…in the Fields Displayed in Tablebox list.…
If I want to remove a field, I click it,…
- Installing QlikView
- Setting user preferences and document properties
- Creating visualizations
- Adding objects like List boxes, Multi boxes, and containers
- Adding, deleting, and moving sheets
- Sorting and filtering QlikView data
- Creating charts and pivot tables
Skill Level Beginner
Excel 2013: Managing and Analyzing Datawith Dennis Taylor2h 2m Intermediate
Excel 2013: Data Validation in Depthwith Dennis Taylor1h 5m Intermediate
Excel Data Analysis: Forecastingwith Wayne Winston3h 7m Intermediate
1. Introducing QlikView
2. Managing Data Sources and Visualizations
3. Managing QlikView Sheets and Files
4. Creating Charts and Summaries in QlikView
5. Creating and Manipulating Pivot Tables
Further resources1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.