Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Changing chart properties, part of Learning QlikView.
- When you create a chart you make your best guess…as to what settings will work well for your data.…If you want to change your chart's appearance…whether by changing the text font…or selecting a different chart type,…you can do so by changing your chart's properties.…For this movie I will use the format chart click view report…and you can find it in the chapter four folder…of the exercise files collection.…To change the properties and appearance of a chart…all you need to do is right click the chart…and then click properties.…
When you do the chart properties dialog box appears.…And you might see a different page of the dialog box…because you might of stopped at a different place…in the wizard or edited a chart before.…So you might see a different page.…So if you're on a different tab don't worry about it.…I'll move over to the general tab and discuss what's there.…The general tab allows you to change the window title…and that's what appears on the title bar…of the chart object.…You can also change the chart type.…
- Identify which systems the Windows x64 download option should be used for.
- Recall how to get rid of a certain command currently showing in a toolbar.
- Recall the benefits of using the Index tab and the Search tab.
- Explain what a green dot in one of the search filters of a multi box indicates.
- Recognize how to sort a list by the name of the month.
- List the types of charts you can convert a bar chart into.
Skill Level Beginner
Excel Data Analysis: Forecastingwith Wayne Winston3h 7m Intermediate
1. Introducing QlikView
2. Managing Data Sources and Visualizations
3. Managing QlikView Sheets and Files
4. Creating Charts and Summaries in QlikView
5. Creating and Manipulating Pivot Tables
Further resources1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.