Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Changing the appearance of a sheet tab, part of Up and Running with QlikView.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Every sheet in a QlikView report serves a purpose,…but there might be times when you want…one or more sheets to stand out.…For example, you might want to indicate which sheet contains…a visualization you want your boss to see.…In this movie, I will show you how to change the appearance…of sheet tabs to make them…more prominent within your report.…My sample file is the tab color report that you can find…in the chapter three folder…of your exercise files collection.…To change the properties of a sheet tab,…right click the tab.…
In this case, I'll right click Dashboard…and click Sheet Properties.…On the right side of the General tab,…which is what opens when you open the dialog box,…you find the tab settings group.…You have three options for the basic settings.…The first is classic gray, the second is sheet background,…in other words, it has the same color as the background,…and the next is custom colors.…Sheet background is the default, so that's what we see now.…I'll go ahead and click Classic Gray…and click Apply to see how that changes.…
- Installing QlikView
- Setting user preferences and document properties
- Creating visualizations
- Adding objects like List boxes, Multi boxes, and containers
- Adding, deleting, and moving sheets
- Sorting and filtering QlikView data
- Creating charts and pivot tables
Skill Level Beginner
Excel 2013: Managing and Analyzing Datawith Dennis Taylor2h 2m Intermediate
Excel 2013: Data Validation in Depthwith Dennis Taylor1h 5m Intermediate
Excel Data Analysis: Forecastingwith Wayne Winston3h 7m Intermediate
1. Introducing QlikView
2. Managing Data Sources and Visualizations
3. Managing QlikView Sheets and Files
4. Creating Charts and Summaries in QlikView
5. Creating and Manipulating Pivot Tables
Further resources1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.