Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding, duplicating, and renaming sheets, part of Up and Running with QlikView.
- QlikView reports display their data…and visualizations on sheets.…Like sheets of paper, Qlikview sheets provide a canvas…you can fill with data, charts, and other visualizations…that help you gain important…insights into your businesses operations.…In this movie, I will show you how to add,…duplicate and rename sheets.…My sample file is the Adding Report,…and you can find that in the Chapter 3 folder…of your exercise files archive.…Adding a sheet is a fairly straight-forward process.…
You just go to the Layout menu and click Add Sheet,…which is the first item on the menu.…Doing so displays a new sheet, it's blank…and you can do whatever you want to with it.…Now note that the name is Sheet 1,…which is hardly inspiring.…If you want to rename the sheet,…right-click the sheet tab, in this case for Sheet 1.…Then click Sheet Properties and in the Sheet Properties…dialog box, you can change the title.…So instead of Sheet 1, let's call it Dashboard and click OK.…
So there's the new sheet and it's called Dashboard.…If you want to duplicate or copy a sheet,…
- Installing QlikView
- Setting user preferences and document properties
- Creating visualizations
- Adding objects like List boxes, Multi boxes, and containers
- Adding, deleting, and moving sheets
- Sorting and filtering QlikView data
- Creating charts and pivot tables
Skill Level Beginner
Excel 2013: Managing and Analyzing Datawith Dennis Taylor2h 2m Intermediate
Excel 2013: Data Validation in Depthwith Dennis Taylor1h 5m Intermediate
Excel Data Analysis: Forecastingwith Wayne Winston3h 7m Intermediate
1. Introducing QlikView
2. Managing Data Sources and Visualizations
3. Managing QlikView Sheets and Files
4. Creating Charts and Summaries in QlikView
5. Creating and Manipulating Pivot Tables
Further resources1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.