Join Suzanna Kaye for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrapping up, part of LastPass Password Management Fundamentals.
- View Offline
- Thank you so much for joining me for this course.…Hopefully, you've gained a thorough…understanding of LastPass…and how it can help you in your life.…In a fast moving world, where you're constantly creating,…entering and changing passwords.…LastPass is an essential tool…to keep your passwords accessible…without giving up security.…Make sure you take full advantage…of the security settings available.…To get LastPass, you can download either the free…or premium version from lastpass.com.…Don't forget to install the LastPass app…on any of your mobile devices as well,…to ensure you always have access…to all your stored passwords.…
If you would like to find out more time management…and organizing tips, follow my blog,…theorganizedmind.org…and to learn more about me,…visit my website aspacethatworks.com.…And I share a ton of tips…and information on my Facebook page SuzannaHomeOrganizer.…You can also check out my other course at lynda.com,…Going Paperless from Start to Finish…I hope you enjoy your new password management system…
First, learn how to set up and use LastPass on desktops, phones, and tablets; upload existing passwords and generate new ones; organize data; and work with identities and Secure Notes. Then discover how to share logins and folders with others, sync data, use the LastPass Tab and LastPass Wallet apps, and understand best practices for adjusting LastPass security settings and alerts.
- Creating a complex master password
- Creating a LastPass account
- Installing LastPass
- Uploading logins
- Using form fill profiles and secure notes
- Sharing logins
- Adjusting security settings
- Auditing your security with LastPass
- Backing up and syncing LastPass data
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with LastPass
2. Using LastPass on a Desktop Computer
3. Using LastPass Form Fill Profiles and Secure Notes on Desktop Computers
Using Secure Notes2m 34s
4. Sharing LastPass Information
5. Using LastPass Mobile
6. Ensuring Security with LastPass
Wrapping up1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.