Learn how to turn your Android or iOS device into a serious business tool with these productivity apps and workflow tips.
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Mobile for Business: Using Productivity Apps. I'm Nick Brazzi. This is part of an ongoing series that's all about using a smartphone or tablet in the workplace, with a focus on iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile. In this course, I'll introduce you to a collection of popular apps that can turn your smartphone or tablet into a serious business tool. We'll start by setting up a file storage system, and looking at options for cloud storage services. Then, we'll look at apps for creating and editing documents, including the Microsoft Office and Google Docs collections.
We'll also look at tools for creating and editing PDF files. There are lots of apps for keeping and organizing notes, so we'll look at the most common options with a focus on cross-platform synchronization. And we'll finish with video chat and video conferencing apps. When you're running from meeting to meeting, or if you're working from the road, with the right apps, a smartphone or tablet can keep you connected and keep you productive. So let's get your mobile device all set up for the workplace with Mobile for Business: Using Productivity Apps.
- Using cloud storage
- Managing files on iOS and Android devices
- Working with Microsoft Office and Google apps
- Creating, editing, and reviewing PDF documents
- Taking notes
- Meeting remotely/teleconferencing