Learn how to set up your iPhone or iPad to accomplish critical business tasks: reading email, delivering presentations, and more.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Nick Brazzi. Welcome to Mobile for Business: Setting up Your iPad and iPhone. This course focuses on getting an iPhone or iPad set up and configured to be used in the workplace. We'll start with setting up a network connection, from simple Wi all the way to secure VPN connections. I'll show you some advanced options for using the built-in mail, calendar, and address book applications much more efficiently in a workplace environment. Since we're setting up an iPhone or iPad to give presentations, so let's jump in and start getting your device set up and customized for the workplace in Mobile for Business: Setting up Your iPad and iPhone.
- Getting connected to Wi-Fi and VPN
- Printing with AirPrint
- Synchronizing contacts and calendars
- Connecting to displays for presentations
- Using an external keyboard
- Securing an iPhone or iPad with a passcode lock