Make your digital life safer and easier to manage with LastPass, a popular password management and retrieval platform.
- Welcome. I'm Suzanna Kaye, professional organizer and productivity trainer and I'd like to welcome you to this course about using LastPass. This course tells you everything you need to know about using the LastPass password management software. From installation and setup to security essentials and sharing. Also, along the way, I'll give you some helpful tips to make your experience with LastPass as easy and secure as possible. In this course, we'll begin by talking about understanding password management software and installation and program settings.
Then, we go into choosing a strong master password, uploading existing passwords, generating and entering new passwords, organizing your passwords, using the LastPass mobile apps, backing up your LastPass data, and, most importantly, all of the ways you can add extra security to your LastPass account. I look forward to showing you all of the ways LastPass can help you create a more secure, efficient, and successful password management system.
Let's get started.
First, learn how to set up and use LastPass on desktops, phones, and tablets; upload existing passwords and generate new ones; organize data; and work with identities and Secure Notes. Then discover how to share logins and folders with others, sync data, use the LastPass Tab and LastPass Wallet apps, and understand best practices for adjusting LastPass security settings and alerts.
- Creating a complex master password
- Creating a LastPass account
- Installing LastPass
- Uploading logins
- Using form fill profiles and secure notes
- Sharing logins
- Adjusting security settings
- Auditing your security with LastPass
- Backing up and syncing LastPass data
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with LastPass
2. Using LastPass on a Desktop Computer
3. Using LastPass Form Fill Profiles and Secure Notes on Desktop Computers
Using Secure Notes2m 34s
4. Sharing LastPass Information
5. Using LastPass Mobile
6. Ensuring Security with LastPass
Wrapping up1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.