Join Suzanna Kaye for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Secure Notes, part of LastPass Password Management Fundamentals.
- Occasionally you may find you have information…you want to keep extra secure.…Whether it's an important safe combination,…or just a note you don't want anyone else to see.…That's where Secure Notes can be helpful.…Secure Notes are notes you can keep within LastPass…to take advantage of all the extra security it has to offer.…General notes programs rarely have anywhere near…the security level of a password management program.…Let's add a secure note in LastPass.…I'm using the Firefox browser for this movie…because the document attachment features works…much more consistently within Firefox.…In your browser, click the LastPass icon…in the top-right of your browser screen…and select "Secure Notes".…
Then select "Add Secure Note".…A new screen will appear allowing you to complete your note.…First enter a name for your note in the name field.…This should be a name that will help you…easily identify what the note's about,…such as "safe combination".…You can choose which folder you want the note stored in…in the right of the name field.…
First, learn how to set up and use LastPass on desktops, phones, and tablets; upload existing passwords and generate new ones; organize data; and work with identities and Secure Notes. Then discover how to share logins and folders with others, sync data, use the LastPass Tab and LastPass Wallet apps, and understand best practices for adjusting LastPass security settings and alerts.
- Creating a complex master password
- Creating a LastPass account
- Installing LastPass
- Uploading logins
- Using form fill profiles and secure notes
- Sharing logins
- Adjusting security settings
- Auditing your security with LastPass
- Backing up and syncing LastPass data
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with LastPass
2. Using LastPass on a Desktop Computer
3. Using LastPass Form Fill Profiles and Secure Notes on Desktop Computers
Using Secure Notes2m 34s
4. Sharing LastPass Information
5. Using LastPass Mobile
6. Ensuring Security with LastPass
Wrapping up1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.