Join Suzanna Kaye for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Mobile Device and Trusted Computer security settings, part of LastPass Password Management Fundamentals.
- There are two more tabs…within the account setting screen…that have very useful security settings.…Mobile devices and trusted computers.…Let's talk about how these tabs are used…to strengthen your security…and make accessing your data easier.…We'll start in the account settings screen…accessed through your vault…and select mobile devices.…In the mobile devices tab…you can see a list of all of the mobile devices…using your LastPass account.…The IDs are randomly generated.…So LastPass never receives your actual device ID.…
The easiest way to identify your device…is to check the screen…immediately after you log into LastPass on your device.…You can then add a name for the device.…You can identify it easily in the future.…To add a name click edit label…then replace the ID text…with a name that makes sense to you.…Then click update and label to the right.…You'll now see the new name for your device on the screen.…The delete option,…now this does not remove access from a device.…It only removes the history of the device login…
First, learn how to set up and use LastPass on desktops, phones, and tablets; upload existing passwords and generate new ones; organize data; and work with identities and Secure Notes. Then discover how to share logins and folders with others, sync data, use the LastPass Tab and LastPass Wallet apps, and understand best practices for adjusting LastPass security settings and alerts.
- Creating a complex master password
- Creating a LastPass account
- Installing LastPass
- Uploading logins
- Using form fill profiles and secure notes
- Sharing logins
- Adjusting security settings
- Auditing your security with LastPass
- Backing up and syncing LastPass data
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with LastPass
2. Using LastPass on a Desktop Computer
3. Using LastPass Form Fill Profiles and Secure Notes on Desktop Computers
Using Secure Notes2m 34s
4. Sharing LastPass Information
5. Using LastPass Mobile
6. Ensuring Security with LastPass
Wrapping up1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.