Join Suzanna Kaye for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding the multifactor authentication options, part of LastPass Password Management Fundamentals.
- One of the strongest tools…against online hackers…is two factor authentication.…How this works is not only do you need…your login information,…but you also need an additional piece of data,…or factor,…to prove your identity.…This can come in many different forms,…and you have probably used it before.…Some of the most common examples are fingerprints,…a special piece of equipment or app that…generates a code,…or even a paper code system.…LastPass has several options for two factor authentication.…
You can only use one at a time…so let's review some of these choices,…and you can select the one that is best for you.…I will talk about four of the more popular…or unique choices in this movie,…but there are several more options available.…I also won't go into how to set up each one…because there are excellent step by step instructions…on the LastPass website.…At the end of this movie I will show you…where to find these.…Here are four of the more popular or unique options.…In addition to your ID and password,…with both the Free and Premium LastPass accounts…
First, learn how to set up and use LastPass on desktops, phones, and tablets; upload existing passwords and generate new ones; organize data; and work with identities and Secure Notes. Then discover how to share logins and folders with others, sync data, use the LastPass Tab and LastPass Wallet apps, and understand best practices for adjusting LastPass security settings and alerts.
- Creating a complex master password
- Creating a LastPass account
- Installing LastPass
- Uploading logins
- Using form fill profiles and secure notes
- Sharing logins
- Adjusting security settings
- Auditing your security with LastPass
- Backing up and syncing LastPass data
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with LastPass
2. Using LastPass on a Desktop Computer
3. Using LastPass Form Fill Profiles and Secure Notes on Desktop Computers
Using Secure Notes2m 34s
4. Sharing LastPass Information
5. Using LastPass Mobile
6. Ensuring Security with LastPass
Wrapping up1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.